Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Speedoes
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: January 23, 2007 04:35AM

Simple question... why?!?!?!

Why would a man think it's even vaguely attractive?

And then we move on to... Alan's question: What is it with "Camel Toe"?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Speedoes
Date: January 23, 2007 10:55AM

Lol CG. Speedoes are a bit too tight to leave anything to the imagination for a fella - yet some men wear them with pride, when actually... it's better that they didn't. You're not a man, CG, surely! And there was me thinking you were my girlie mate lol.

As for what we were drinking. It was erm... just vino lol - you know how it can go lol... but a big thank you to the person who shall remain anon, for emailing the example pic over. I know Alan will laugh himself silly.

Date: January 23, 2007 04:09PM

Lol Ted. Yes, agree that they must be better for swimming in. But when I'm sat outside a bar... there's not a lot worse than having it waved at eye-level. And don't even get me onto thongs! Brings back awful memories of a boat trip in Side, Turkey last year. *shudder*

Date: January 25, 2007 07:25PM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha Pastinaca!!! Priceless!!!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum