Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Killer cockroaches
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: February 18, 2007 10:20AM

Lol Lynne. yes, ahve replied to your PM in the affirmative winking smiley

Alan is now cleaning said pool - and is being careful, as Guido is supervising.

The water is off this morning - big pool of water up the road - so maybe that's why. Hope they get it sorted soon - we're meeting friends at 11 - and don't wish to be a tad "ripe"! Well I, of course, don't sweat, I always smell of lilies! grinning smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 18, 2007 10:51AM

Well... It's chilly here this morning. Lots of cloud, and fairly breezy - so no glowing for me winking smiley

Posted by: Lynne ()
Date: February 20, 2007 01:31PM

Sod´s Law......we didn't get to go shopping in Arrecife yesterday as it would have been a nightmare to park etc because of Carnival.

Opted for PDC instead. Still had a nice morning mooching around the shops but, as usual, I came home with nothing. Can´t say the same for someone else LOL. Don´t worry Alan, you should be proud of your lady.....she found some really good bargains and still got discount...you go girl!!!

And Alan, you still owe us for lunch but we'll save the four course luncheon for the Arrecife trip!!LOL

Date: February 21, 2007 01:39PM

Yes Lynne... I thoroughly enjoyed our mooch around the shops. Went out last night in my new top and shoes (and yes, I wore something to cover my bum and legs too lol).

Am very much looking forward to our Arrecife trip - we must do it soon!

Catch you later!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum