Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
New Bar Opening!
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: March 22, 2007 02:59PM

If any of you are in Puerto del Carmen, a week on Saturday... then do go along to a new bar that's opening.

It's called Oceans, and is going to be run by Danny Bagley. Danny is well known on the island for sales and rentals of commercial property, as well as doing the drivetime show on Power FM... and is a good friend of ours.

We're heading along to his opening night... so it would be great to see some of you guys supporting him too. Free BBQ as well... yum!

He's described the location as "opposite the petrol station in Old Town, PDC. You get to it through the car park there".

We wish Danny all the very best of luck in his new venture.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Bar Opening!
Posted by: Lynne ()
Date: March 22, 2007 08:09PM

See you there Elle, didn't know you were going. That was the reason I put off the Spag Bol!! LOL

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: March 22, 2007 08:39PM

Aha Lynne, I called Danny today on other matters... and that's when he mentioned it. We're doing a bar page for him on our site. So we'll see you there then. No Guido that night though winking smiley

Must do spag bol soon though... I'm craving a goodun! xxx

Posted by: Lynne ()
Date: March 22, 2007 09:32PM

We've just demolished one tonight!!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum