Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Money Transfers...
Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: March 30, 2007 02:15PM

Its Friday so why not open a decent debate....

I noticed a thread on Lanza.com about money transfers which a bit like the Fundamentalist Republic of Iran was the biggest load of half truths, rumour and bollix I've read in a while.

Unfortunately that site is all fur coat and no knickers these days - and as every is too busy being nice to each other, no-one has pointed out that you have to be ABSOLUTELY FECKING CRAZY to carry large amounts of cash on your person overseas for a myriad of reasons.

Cash in Lanza.

1) 1 small amounts - use a cashpoint - if you're super smart you will have a nationwide debit card which doesn't charge
2) Do not use Senor Doddgee's tobacco, wine oh and we also run a bureau de change which offers better rates than the worlds largest finance houses. You are assisting money launderers and god knows what else.
3) Buying a house - speak to your solicitor, find a reputable money broker, worst case get your own bank to do the transfer - details on www.moneysavingexpert.com - a non profit making website!
4) UK banking is free - that is unique throughout virtually the entire world!

Anyway thats enough for the mo!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Money Transfers...
Date: March 30, 2007 03:02PM

nah - was all sweetness and light when I got here!! Just seeing the name "Bawbee" and the words "responsible moderator" either sends me into fits of laughter or anger!!

If you've nothing better to do why not start a thread on "Best primary schools to score heroin" and "A guide for 5 year old crytal meth users" on Lanza.com and see if he actually notices...

Date: March 30, 2007 03:41PM

Well i sent my concerns to the Weatherman plus Elle yesterday.

Guess who responded first.....

Posted by: KarenLeeds ()
Date: April 02, 2007 02:11PM

Not been over to the 'dark side' for a while...might pop over for a quick gander

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum