Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Ahem!
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: April 25, 2007 07:42PM

New shoes: €6
New Skirt: €15
Discovering that your dog has more hanging out than his tongue AFTER you've sent it to all your your friends and family: F****N PRICELESS!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ahem!
Date: April 25, 2007 08:51PM

Thanks CG - I got those in PDC when I went shopping with Lynne recently. Unfortunately because I wore them to death... they haven't lasted as well as they should.

Lol Keith - a bit TOO pleased! Eek!

Just off out now for dinner... so will catch you guys tomorrow.

Elle xx

Posted by: Lynne ()
Date: April 26, 2007 12:38AM

Sorry to hear the shoes didn't last too long Elle. You'd have thought they would have been better considering the astronomical price you paid for them!!
Lynne

Date: April 26, 2007 10:37AM

Yes Lynne. A whole €6! Extortionate eh! winking smiley It's the bit that goes up between your toes that went. I can still wear them, but they're a bit loose. My own fault. I wore them constantly... instead of going gentle on them. But hey - for €6 I can't really complain!

It's ok Coaty - us ladies don't expect you to understand the "shoe thing". tongue sticking out smiley

Date: April 27, 2007 10:19AM

Hello Ted my lovely!

I suppose you're right - but I do like my silver toe polish winking smiley

Elle xx

Date: April 27, 2007 02:28PM

Ha ha ha ha Flash. Glad we gave you a giggle.

I only spotted it because I set the picture as wallpaper on the PC. needless to say, it's now changed, as I didn't want "that" staring at me every time I looked at the screen!

Good news on your cheap flights by the way! See you soon then hon.

Elle xx

Date: May 05, 2007 11:18AM

Lol Dixie... yes he did... as well as his very own special aroma! winking smiley

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum