Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

cheers
Posted by: pollyane ()
Date: May 11, 2007 01:34PM

hi guys thanks for all your help im going to costa teguise. just wondering if its still chilly of a night. been looking the web for months but never posted any thing on here. wheres the best place to watch the fa cup final . and how many waterparks are there in lanz cheers polly

Re: cheers
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: May 11, 2007 06:48PM

Hi Pollyane.

Bring a cardie, but you probably won't need it. I'm one of those really chilly people - and even I've ditched my jumpers now.

For the FA Cup final - head to Smiggy's Bar. They have a massive screen there - and Madge and Smiggy are really lovely people. They do food too... so you can munch whilst you watch the game. It's in a square - and is sheltered from some of the Costa Teguise breeze. But trust me... you'll be thankful for a bit of air. Say hi to them both from me and Alan... we'll be down for one of their breakfasts next week

There's also a new bar opening tomorrow, and they'll be doing food too, as of Monday. They've got Sky Sports there for the footie. No massive screens, but plenty of TV monitors. It's called The Bulldog Bar, and is run by the previous owners of Tiggers Bar (Michael and Sarah). We'll be popping in to see them next week too - so we might bump into you Pollyane lol.

If you want to know more about the venues in Costa Teguise, then drop me a private message hon. The rules state we can't promote our own business or website in the messages, so I'll be a good girl winking smiley

There's a waterpark just outside of Costa Teguise. It's not been getting the most favourable press recently, but as it's not far out of your resort, you can always leave if you don't like it.

Travel safely on Monday, and have a fantastic holiday!

Elle xx

Posted by: bawbee ()
Date: May 12, 2007 02:57AM

You will definitely need something warm for the evenings, Polly. They can still be very cool right through May and June, contrary to the above comments. Early next week will be particularey cool and windy.

Posted by: bawbee ()
Date: May 17, 2007 01:56AM

Err, check the date of my post Sandy. You´re a week behind.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum