Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Blair's off then?
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: May 11, 2007 08:10PM

Probably old news to you guys... but I've only just found out that Tony Blair is off on the 27th june - and that Gordon Brown is going to replace him.

Is it safe to ask how people feel about this?

Elle xx

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blair's off then?
Posted by: pollyane ()
Date: May 11, 2007 08:23PM

hi elle yes his off and good riddans to him sending all our men to fight . did you hear about that little girl in portugal been taken . polly

Date: May 11, 2007 10:32PM

Yes, it's terrible isn't it. A large number of the British out here are putting up posters etc. I went onto the Sky.com website earlier to read up on it. Our thoughts are with her family at this terrible time. We can't help but think that she's never going to be found now though. Awful business!
Elle xx

Posted by: pollyane ()
Date: May 11, 2007 11:19PM

i read on the a web site that they had ivf to have them . she could be anywhere now .

Date: May 12, 2007 08:28PM

This is what we want! people venting the inadequacies!!!

Bring on more guys!!!

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: May 14, 2007 10:26AM

Whats wrong with immigrants?! Can't stand all the racists and bigots and Daily Mail readers who have managed to curb their knuckle dragging KKK ways and instead reckon its OK to have a pop at immigrants. I bet they have no problem with the South African, Australian, NZ and american migrants over here though do you?

Its the way they are dealt with thats the problem. If the NHS, DSS or whatever its called etc was fit for purpose then wouldn't be a problem.

PS for all you anti war mob - there is no such thing as international law, an illegal war etc. You just make yourselves look stupid!!

PPS I can't stand Bliar either but at least attack him for genuine reasons rather than for your own bigotted reasons.

PPPS - Blairs good points - NOrthern Ireland and gay weddings!!!

Date: May 14, 2007 12:24PM

Agreed its the integration that is the worst - and you know who are the worst?

Fugging south africans!! They just hang around in Twickenham and and Richmond, make no effort to.... anyway just having a rant!!

I'm sorry but if you do not live in inner city london and all your news is either hearsay or from the Daily Mail....

What is wrong though is PC local councils translating everything into 200 languages. Got to make an attempt to get people to speak English.....

Date: May 14, 2007 03:20PM

No Oz just when you see someone on the TV or hear them on the radio and the first thing they say is illegal war you just completely ignore them as they are just rehashing tired, discrediting loony left views - as well as believing that there is such a thing as "International Law" - I imagine they are probably anarchist who believe that all the worlds capitalists are linked together to rob the poor and to enrichen themselves lke some latter day Baader-Meinhof faction.

If however they managed to talk intelligently about the Hutton Report, none hysterically compare the differences between Iraq and say Zimbabwe and manage to have a discussion without foaming at the mouth at the mention of George Bush then I may take their views seriously - otherwise they get filed in the loony militant drawer with Bob Crow and Arthur Scargill.

PS I never even knew there had been a pro war march!!

PPS Voice of the people - we live in constitutional democracy!! Despite the nation changing into a country of TV junkies where half the population seems to believe that texting into Big Brother actually affects government policy.... it doesn't.

You voted Tony in 3 times to make decisions on your behalf - now do the decent thing and get shot of them in 2 years time.

And if you're in London lets get rid of that crook livingstone too please.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum