Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Hangover
Posted by: KarenLeeds ()
Date: June 15, 2007 04:22PM

I've not been this hungover for a long time. And it sucks. It was our staff party last night, and things got a little bit out of hand! People were snogging people they shouldn't, people fell over, people flashed, people were fighting, and it was all polished off with a rude sing-song on the bus home!

Elle, keep an eye on facebook...gonna put the pics on there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hangover
Date: June 15, 2007 04:35PM

I didn't do any flashing...not that I remember anyway!

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: June 15, 2007 04:40PM

Sounds like a typical Club Staff party! Haven't been to one in years.

Sorry you're so hungover though hon. Cure? lots of pepsi (somehow it seems better than Coca-Cola... although for drinking pleasure - I'm definitely a coca-cola girl)... and some good fried comfort food!

See... if you were in Costa teguise now - you could've had one of Jude's brekkies from the British Cafe!!! We had ours this morning - yum!

Will be checking Facebook!

Elle xx

Must dash... off to jump in the pool tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: scotty ()
Date: June 15, 2007 11:44PM

Im not so sure when people (elle lol) and others say about a fry-up as a hangover remedy, i recently did a dj gig at a private party in guime,and felt as rough as a sandy flipflop the next morning,but every1 else who stayed the night convinced me that a fry-up would be the cure, one bite and you can guess what happened next, i made a mess everywhere in front of lots of people that i didnt know and in a very nice 6bedroom villa, so as i cling-on to my 30s for dear life im starting to think that a cure dosent exsist,unless some1 can give me one of course

Date: June 16, 2007 06:01AM

My cure today was to go out in the rain working today...pass out at home for 3 hours...go back to work, go for a ride (no rude jokes please) in possibly the sexiest car I've ever been in...and now it's 5am and I've just got home! Thought I'd be tired, but I think I've got mt second wind.

Date: June 16, 2007 01:49PM

Sexy car sexy car sexy car...lol

It's a Dodge Charger - the guy who owns it is in the US Army based in Harrogate, and paid a fortune to have it shipped over here.

Date: June 16, 2007 01:55PM

Hee hee... anyways, back to work for me now! Speak to you guys later x

Date: June 16, 2007 04:51PM

Food? I thought we were talking about cars... :-)

Date: June 16, 2007 04:58PM

Yeah...it's wierd how things turn out, but I'm actually pretty content with how things are working out. Just saving for a Lanza holiday now.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum