Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
bebo
Posted by: scotty ()
Date: July 22, 2007 11:54PM

Hola, i know in the past myspace has been mentioned, but who on the forum has a bebo site so we can be nosy and see each others mugs. You will then understand why i work on radio and not tv. Anyway mine is 999994ukaway.bebo.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: bebo
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: July 23, 2007 11:26AM

I'm on Bebo - but I hardlyy use it. Much prefer Facebook these days.

Elle xx

Date: July 23, 2007 02:41PM

Hi elle, i think im too far behind the times, a few people have said about facebook, will have to check it out, the one good thing about bebo is that i can keep an eye on my kids and the banter that they have, or the comments they leave, Big daddy is watching you haha, and of course if more teenagers know about ukawy and listen it should bode well for the future of the station. Right off to prepare my show it may sound manic but i do really do a bit of prep lol

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: July 23, 2007 02:42PM

Yes, we keep an eye on Alan's boys on Bebo too. Right down to the latest romances (bless).

Have a good show today! What's the frequency?

Elle xx

Date: July 24, 2007 03:17PM

Hola, its 99.9 and 99.4 if you live down south

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum