Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Congratulations Will!
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: August 30, 2007 09:08PM

Well tomorrow's the big day then Will!

I doubt you're reading this message, as you'll have much more important tasks at hand!

Just wanted to say congratulations for tomorrow... and to have a fantastic honeymoon too! (Rumour has it, you've got great neighbors!)

Make your marriage be like Andrex... soft, strong, and very very long!

Elle and Alan xx

Re: Congratulations Will!
Posted by: Lynne ()
Date: August 31, 2007 07:31PM

Have a wonderful day Will.

Apparently it will fly by and you won't manage to take it all in. (not been there so can't confirm!)

So both of you take a minute every now and again and appreciate the day and each other.

Health, wealth and Happiness to you both

Lynne

Re: Congratulations Will!
Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: September 05, 2007 11:38PM

Wow!!! Cheers guys!!!

Am in Corbetta sweating heavily!!! is it not the hottest place in the entire world!!!

Anyway have had my fill of laughing at mulleted germans and using their internet so am about to pop back across the road to rejoin the Mrs for Tia Maria and scabble!!!

And yes that pic elle is the one I have been seeing a lot for the last few days!

Gambas and beers at sunset at femes was gorgeous tonight plus the bbq has being going overtime!!

Prawns and spare ribs tonight!

Cheers everyone!

Will xxx

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum