Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort is a luxurious hotel situated in an idyllic place. Designed in a colonial style, it is located by the seaside with direct access to Playa Dorada Beach as well as being conveniently located between the yachting port (500m) and the centre of the fishing town of Playa Blanca (500m). You can enjoy magnificent views to the seaside and the neighbouring Islands of Lobos and Fuerteventura from the hotel.
Rooms:385 spacious and comfortable rooms with side or front sea views. All the rooms are fully – equipped with bathroom facilities, balcony or terrace, hair dryer, telephone, satellite TV and radio, air conditioned, fridge, minibar (at additional cost), internet access and safe. 24 - Hour room service.
Types of rooms:
The hotel has fully – equipped rooms specially prepared for people with disabilities and limited mobility.
- Double Superior: 55 m2, side or front sea views. Room occupancy: 2 adults maximum.
- Junior Suite: 60 m2 with a hall and side or front view to the sea. Room occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child maximum.
- Suite: 77 m2 with a bedroom, hall and side or front sea views. Room occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults.
- Family Suite: 97 m2, with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, hall and a terrace with views to the pool. Room occupancy: 2 adults and 3 children maximum. 4 people minimum.
- Presidential Suite: 140 m2, with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a hall and a terrace with sea views. 2 adults and 2 children maximum.
- Royal Suite: 250 m2 with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a hall and a terrace with a view to the seaside. Room occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children maximum.
- “Yaiza” International Buffet” - show cooking -
- “La Piazzeta” Italian Buffet” - show cooking -
- “La Hacienda” Mexican Buffet – show cooking -
- “El Chiringuito” Restaurant and Snack Bar
- “Kampai” Japanesse Restaurant à la carte
- Plaza Princesa Yaiza:
- Restaurante Gourmet à la carte “Isla de Lobos”. Especialidad en Pescado Fresco y Mariscos
- Restaurante Italiano à la carte “Don Giovanni”
- Taberna “+ Tapas”
- “Mararía” lobby bar
- “Mencey” hall bar
- “La Papaya” juice bar
- “El Chiringuito” snack bar
- “Kiko” snack bar
- “Kikoland” snack bar
- Plaza Princesa Yaiza:
- “La Gelateria” ice cream – stall
- “4 Lunas” Jazz & Cocktails Bar
- “Mojitos” Disco club
Terms and Conditions:
- Babies aged from 0 to 2: free
- Discount for children aged from 3 to 12
- Discount for third adult: 15%
- Restaurant à la carte: reservation in advance
- Half- board accommodation includes: Breakfast and dinner (beverages not included) in the buffet restaurants
- Airport: 34 km
- Arrecife, the capital of the Island: 40 km
- “Marina Rubicón” yachting port: 500 m
- Playa Blanca harbour:2 km
For more information you may visit:
Is located by the seaside with direct access to Playa Dorada Beach as well as being conveniently located between the yachting port (500m) and the centre of the fishing town of Playa Blanca (500m)